FoxFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoxFlyff

First Ever Flyff Private Server originated in LUCENA CITY created by Bhruxts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's GM App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's GM App.   Shadow's GM App. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:00 am

Full Name: Tanner Gray
Timezone: GMT-5
Why do you want to be staff: Hey i have experience with coding. I am applying to be a GM.
^ ^
I have experience playing flyff since v.6+ and flyff Pservers (flyforownage, elegant flyff, flyforlight,RadiantFlyff)

I have a lot of knowledge about flyff for playing and i know all the commands (E.X. like teleporting ppl to places or spawning monsters for events or make a stated weapon with elemental stats.)

I have a extensive knowledge of Database coding in Navicat and MySQL(E.X. adding a npc or new mon or fixing a DB in main DB)

I am a very friendly person and easy to get along with i believe personally that the game comes first and i should
always be open to suggestions nomatter how crazy they are ^^

Why should we choose you over everyone else:
I am active everyday and i love to get into coding espicially when something i have never
learned before comes up its like a puzzle to me that i wont quit until its done. I wont abuse GM's power i love to be part of a active friendly community.

Overall i believe i would be a awesome GM. hellping people is in my nature ^^

-Tanner Gray
Back to top Go down

Shadow's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FoxFlyff :: GM APPLICATION's-
Jump to: