FoxFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoxFlyff

First Ever Flyff Private Server originated in LUCENA CITY created by Bhruxts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Applications

Go down 
+4
jason8260
Whitey
tiraozki
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:26 pm

We are currently needing the Position of GM.
Submit your Application for GM position here.. Requirements?? not so tough..
1) Knows How to handle GM position.
2) Must know how to use MySQL and MS C++.. ^^ thats all..
Back to top Go down
https://foxx.darkbb.com
tiraozki

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: my GM application   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:20 am

Good day Admin of FoxFlyff...i would like to apply to become a GM of your FoxFlyff server.

Name: John Mark Tirao
Address: 635 Tamban St. Kaunlaran Vill. Caloocan City
School: AMA Computer University
Education: College Degree undergrad Bachelor Science in Computer Science
Hamachi name: Jiburiru

FAQ's:
1.) Do I have an experience in playing Flyff? How come?

"Yes I'am...Actually I reached level 105 in FlyffPH under iblis server".

2.) Why should choose you to become one of your staff?

"Because I have a great Knowledge being a GM because...actually I created my own Flyff private server here in my-
computer shop. I learned it in a mmorpg development forums and I learned some Gm commands and how to use-
MySQL".

3.) Do you have any other Gm experiences?

"Yes I'am...I am a formerly event GM in Mirf Ragnarok Online Private server".

4.) Do you have a knowledge in using MySQL and C++?

"In mySQL...yes I have and in C++...a bit".

I hereby signify that the above information are true and correct at the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Whitey

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Hello.
I am Cody(Name on Hamachi aswell)
I am alot of GM experience from a diffrent flyff private server (Flyff Panda) and I also already have GM handbook.
I have alot of flyff experience and I got to lv 103 on eFlyff but just got tired of having to buy gPots all the time.
I know how to use Excel and alot of other stuff. If you need any more info, plz just message me.

If i make the position, please reply.
Back to top Go down
jason8260

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: :D   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Hello this is my application Like a Star @ heaven

Name: jason

Where do i live: england

Experience's/why should you pick me: i think u should pick me because im very good with people, online or real life. im careing and kind.
And il like to help out new people
ive played flyff for a very long time so im a very experienced player
Im on nearly all time only if im going to bed
i know most of the GM rules
im gms in other severs
Ive had more experiences on GM rules + Codes as im going to make my own sever.

Thanks, Jason Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
weakakohaha

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Rovie's GM application   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:20 am

Hi My name Is Rovie Dela Paz 15 years old, and here is my GM application HOPE U WILL ACCEPT IT.:

FlyffEXPERIENCE: Im Playing FLYFF since v6 ive reach lvl 114,
GM EXPERIENCE: Ive been a Gm in FlyForPigs, for a long time and i know all the GM commands All item list and some how i think i can help ur server grow because im a very friendly person. specialy to players Smile my E-mail address is r0vi3_000@yahoo.com if u will accept my application please send me an Email Smile
Back to top Go down
feylancer

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:12 am

We are currently needing the Position of GM.
Submit your Application for GM position here.. Requirements?? not so tough..
1) Knows How to handle GM position.
2) Must know how to use MySQL and MS C++.. ^^ thats all..

Hello! and my name is feylancer.. and currently applying for a GM position

GM postion experience : I have known a few commands and definitely, I've been a GM in Flyff Deacapitate *a help GM for that matter* and I also conducted event to cheer the players up... and also I do a little Sumthing sumthing with the event to spice up the fun , ika nga nila "the Differents always comes up in the Normal race" albino

MySQL ba?? ahhh! medyo marunong ako nyan! dahil pinilit me maging developer pero I cant really get the hng of that... but still I can take a few trials . and MS C++... hmmm... a little bit, for that matter

So this is my application and I'm hoping to be in the Team, ty for reading and More power to FoxFlyff!

Magandang Araw poh!!
Back to top Go down
yoh125

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:48 am

I would like to apply for a FoxFlyFF GM

First of all my name is: Leo Raphael A. Arguelles

Have i Played flyff?: Syempre Mula v3 pa ata ako pero umabot hanngag 116 pa

Marunong Ba maging GM?: Aba syempre GM ata ako sa maraming p servers

Marnung Sa mga sql na yan?: oo sympre pero hindi ko alam lahat ng codes pero marami rin akong alam Smile

Thats all Folks!

See you soon

and add me pala sa ym:reymysteriovs
Back to top Go down
exstrike1234

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:56 am

Time Zone:
Philippines(GMT - 8 )

Languages spoken:
I speak English,Tagalog And Bisaya

Activity Time:
Well, I'm Home schooled/Virtually Schooled, so I can stay in the Chatbox during school hours, and play from 3-11 (aprox. 9 hours.) Also, on weekends I can be online/ in the Chatbox all day.

What I can do for the server:
I can provide my vast knowledge of Flyff (I've played since v.7, Yes I do miss power dices :/) I can also provide a fair and reasonable response to any in-game or Chatbox questions (I also have the ability to answer most technical problems [i.e. Delete Flyff.a] in case someone needs an answer), I can also provide a swift judgement on any hackers or players abusing glitches or breaking any rules in game.

Why I should be hired:
Well, as I said previously, I should be hired cause I am very active in an online/virtual world, I am pretty smart for my age, along with a vast knowledge of flyff (flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/ helps too), I can follow all the rules, I can help a tad with any foreign Spanish speaking players, I can help bring people to the Community, and over-all I just think I'd be the best choice to help the server reach it's fullest potential.

I am also fully aware that there are no GM positions available, but in lieu of any problems with the current staff, I'll leave my application here in case a spot opens up, and you feel I'm fit for the spot.

In case I can't be reached in chat-box, you may e-mail me at;
Johnkenneth911@yahoo.com
~Johnkenneth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GM Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FoxFlyff :: GM APPLICATION's-